A good quality sound is indispensable to enjoy listening to our go-to music. Mobile phones and tablets are the most common electrical devices to play music anywhere, as clear as day. Nevertheless, in most cases, they do not fully hold the qualities that a music hobbyist constantly looks for. There comes the presence of a Bluetooth speaker as a perfect replacement called for, occasionally, in the sense that you can effortlessly carry them and avoid walking with cumbersome cables that are clogging for the most part. In the world of minute-by-minute updated products, figuring out what suits you best, however, is certainly a problem. It all depends on how you consider it on the basis of some factors. Hopefully, the top five of the best Bluetooth speakers for the bathroom can help you out, at least to some extent.
- 1 Top 5 Best Bathroom Bluetooth Speakers
- 1.1 Top 1 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers: “iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker – Certified Waterproof – Wireless It Pairs Easily To All Your Bluetooth Devices – Phones, Tablets, Computer, Radio”
- 1.2 Top 2 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers for you to choose from: “INSMY IPX7 Waterproof Shower Bluetooth Speaker, Portable Wireless Outdoor Speaker with HD Sound, Support TF Card, Suction Cup for Home, Pool, Beach, Boating, Hiking 12H Playtime (Black)”
- 1.3 Top 3 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers for use: “JBL GO2 – Waterproof Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Blue”
- 1.4 Top 4 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers: “Cambridge Soundworks OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) – Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Louder Volume, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 100 Foot Wireless Range, Microphone, IPX5, Bluetooth Speakers (Black)”
- 1.5 Top 5 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers: “COMISO Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers Outdoor Wireless Portable Speaker with 20 Hours Playtime Superior Sound for Camping, Beach, Sports, Pool Party, Shower (Dark Grey)”
- 2 Important features to consider:
Top 5 Best Bathroom Bluetooth Speakers
Top 1 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers: “iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker – Certified Waterproof – Wireless It Pairs Easily To All Your Bluetooth Devices – Phones, Tablets, Computer, Radio”
- Plus points:
Waterproof and fully submersible: This shower speaker is great around water not only on account of its water-resistant function but it can also be fully immersed up to three feet, isn’t it perfect?! We cannot even imagine the marvelous leap of technology, let alone our parents’ generation.
Versatile: With a short time of connecting to Bluetooth devices, approximately 6 seconds, this speaker helps you easily take control over song tracks and volume, giving a sense of pleasure for whatever you lean towards, maybe ranging from music, audiobooks to so on and so forth…
Long battery life: A long-lasting battery ensures the best of your audible experience, just to be kidding, but even if you deliberately fall asleep in the bathroom and then wake up, your music is still playing so loud.
100% money-return guarantee for 1 year: No risk at all that you are probably taking, I bet! With a full 12 month warranty, any manufacturing defect is effortlessly handled. However, with the quality guarantee, there is a low likelihood that you would like to complain about any feature offered.
- Minus point: This device uses a headphone jack-sized charger in lieu of a more standard micro-USB as expected.
Top 2 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers for you to choose from: “INSMY IPX7 Waterproof Shower Bluetooth Speaker, Portable Wireless Outdoor Speaker with HD Sound, Support TF Card, Suction Cup for Home, Pool, Beach, Boating, Hiking 12H Playtime (Black)”
- Plus points:
Submersible and waterproof: I am sure that there would be no more worrying about rain or spills. Particularly if you consider yourself to be an active person detesting mundane activities and prefer camping, hiking, kayaking… you and this speaker are good fits for one another.
High-quality sound: With a loud clear solid sound, music listeners now don’t have to avoid the fear of environmental noises around that adversely have an impact on their feeling at the time. Furthermore, manufactured with high-performance drivers, its loud sound even enhances a new aspect of music enjoyment, in the bathroom that you should probably give it a try.
Portable design: What I love most when it comes to this Bluetooth speaker is actually its lightweight design. Frankly, it is suitable for all kinds of music enthusiasts and easily slips into a handbag backpack, or a pocket if needed.
- Minus point: The Bluetooth connectivity is the main reason why I have to quickly rather proceed to take a bath and then get out, than waiting for it to be wirelessly connected, at times.
Top 3 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers for use: “JBL GO2 – Waterproof Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Blue”
- Plus points:
Great sound on the go: In the sense that this device is small, sturdy, it can be applied anywhere. I was a bit anxious before purchasing it as I thought it would be a problem taking this along, but everything turned out to be an unnecessary concern when it arrived compact and beautifully compatible with trips.
Quick connection: A fast and stable connection is likely what you are looking for in a mid-priced music device. When fully charged, it will offer you up to 10 hours of unceasing listening, boosting your emotions little by little.
Keep connected to the outer world: Nothing is greater than having your own space and leaving everything annoying outside the bathroom door, but that seems to be impossible on this busy roller coaster. No problem! This brand brings you a must-try Bluetooth speaker that enables you to enjoy your leisure time but still be able to pick up the calls without even physically touching the phone.
- Minus point: The battery quality is complained to be still not up to par.
Top 4 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers: “Cambridge Soundworks OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) – Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Louder Volume, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 100 Foot Wireless Range, Microphone, IPX5, Bluetooth Speakers (Black)”
- Plus points:
High-quality: Originated from the USA, this brand is confident to offer clarity sound, accurate mids from dual precision stereo drivers that probably attract customer’s attention from the very first moments.
Louder volume: It sounds a little weird but while I detest people reading something out loud or don’t lower their voice in public places, I am surprisingly into loud volume when being alone. Chances are this abnormality gets me acquainted with listening to music while taking a bath. And there is no extravagance to confirm that, the volume of this speaker can be a perfect fit for you if you fancy loudness.
Water-resistant: “Believe me, it is water-proof” – this has been a cliche when regarding cutting-edge Bluetooth speakers, but you may get surprised at how this device resists water to protect itself from being damaged when trying to discover it yourself.
- Minus point: You may think of another brand as an alternative if you know that this company aims at younger people and this product doesn’t seem to be relevant with older ones in terms of its special features.
Top 5 of the best bathroom Bluetooth speakers: “COMISO Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers Outdoor Wireless Portable Speaker with 20 Hours Playtime Superior Sound for Camping, Beach, Sports, Pool Party, Shower (Dark Grey)”
- Plus points:
Adaptable volume: Distortion-free at maximum volume is actually the most striking feature that should be placed first. What distinguishes the brand from others, not because its volume is greatly louder, is its adaptability, ranging from parties, streaming music, to home with peaceful space.
Ultra-portable: Just picture this, you have a great affection for outdoor activities and want to temporarily escape from city life’s pace by getting to some far-from-home destinations but it is so inconvenient to bring a big speaker along. This is when a portable Bluetooth device demonstrates its great capability.
Desirable customer service: If something is too good to be true, you should doubt it anyway, but there comes an exception for this product. Its service is so wonderful that it cannot be found anywhere else. “Quick, convenient, caring” are three words I surely use to describe their flawlessness regarding customer care.
- Minus point: It is not really a water-resistant product, so don’t rely on it to take it along with you to water, it sucks, and it concomitantly costs you an arm and a leg for repairs.
Important features to consider:
How to choose a Bluetooth speaker?
- Understanding specifications: It’s not ideal to base your purchase decision on specifications alone but it’s actually a good place to begin, especially if you can’t get a field test of the speaker yourself on account of some reasons.
- Frequency response: Frequency response is accurately measured in Hertz and is generally described as a range from 100Hz – 20,000Hz. Theoretically speaking, the wider the range, the better the ability of the speaker to reproduce audio as it was well-intended. Nonetheless, having a big range alone doesn’t guarantee its ability to produce good sound as it largely depends on how your ear perceives the sound as well, which can vary greatly from one to another.
Other factors such as the listener’s age also come into consideration because our capability to hear certain frequencies diminish with time, believe me. In an audio track, the bass is normally heard around the frequency range of 21Hz to 251Hz. Vocals and other instruments such as a guitar and piano reside in the range of 250Hz to 4000Hz (or 4kHz), which is basically referred to as the mid-range also. The rest of the frequencies (up to 20,000Hz) form the treble as such.
- Bluetooth version: The version of Bluetooth decides the quality of the transmission of audio and the distance you can keep between your phone and the speaker as well. You should look for Bluetooth 4 or better, as this version can support a Low Energy profile, for greater battery life and it is about 60 meters within the range that you can still connect. Bluetooth 5 is the latest version, which vastly does wonders for the data transmission rate and range.
- Drivers: The driver is the bottom line of any speaker so it’s imperative that you should get a decently sized driver. Most portable speakers will generally have a 40mm driver, which is a good size to start with. If you want to have bigger drivers then expect the overall size of the speaker to increase likewise.
How does a water-resistant Bluetooth speaker work?
Bluetooth waterproof speakers are made up of 3 primary components, those are the drivers, crossovers, and the cabinet as well. The drivers technically convert electrical energy into mechanical energy producing a range of sound pitches. The crossovers split up the audio signal and at the same time divide the sound pitches into a number of different audio bands with the assistance of the drivers. The cabinet is the element that keeps the internal components of the speaker, manages the sound waves, and ultimately affects how the sound is produced as sure as hell.
How to solve some issues associated with this kind of speaker?
It’s a perhaps normal thing that your Bluetooth tooth speaker can’t stay connected to your devices properly. If your waterproof Bluetooth speaker possesses some commonplace connection issues, you are definitely able to tackle these issues at home with the guidance provided when you purchase the product.
Can you really use Bluetooth speakers underwater?
Of course, waterproof Bluetooth speakers are not mechanically designed to be submerged in water, as this could cause some long-term damages to the device. It is proven that most Bluetooth waterproof speakers are given an IPX rating to help you with an idea of what a speaker can and can’t be exposed to, to avoid damage.
An IPX0 rating has no waterproof capabilities while an IPX8 rating enables a speaker to be immersed in water depths beyond 1 meter as much. Naturally, your choice of the speaker will be dependent on your individual needs and if you need the speaker to be able to deter the risk of splash or rain; or whether it is possible if full submersion is allowed in the water.
Is a Bluetooth speaker designed to resist saltwater?
Waterproof portable Bluetooth speakers are not generally designed to be overly-proof to seawater. The IPX ratings don’t indicate any instruction for the submersion of your waterproof Bluetooth speaker in sea or saltwater as obviously. While it is liable that the device will degrade over time if submerged in seawater, a majority of waterproof portable Bluetooth speakers are somehow capable of resisting splashes of seawater as such.